There are so many toilet partition systems from Bobrick to choose from. There are Solid Color Reinforced Composite (SCRC) partition systems, such as the 1092 SierraSeries, Overhead-Braced configuration. The 1092 is ideal for heavy use and abuse washroom applications such as schools, universities, and airports. The 1092 is in use at Orlando International Airport.
There are Compact Laminate (CL) partition systems, such as the 1086 Compact Laminate, DuraLineSeries Floor-to-Ceiling configuration. The 1086 is ideal for heavy traffic, high prestige properties due to their water- and graffiti-resistance. The 1086 model is ly used at Levi’s Stadium, home of the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers.
Bobrick also offers High Pressure Laminate (HPL) partition systems, such as the 1041 HPL Designer Series, Floor-Anchored configuration. This model features concealed, stainless steel hardware for enhanced privacy and design continuity.
A selection of mounting configurations and colors are available. Bobrick provides prompt customer service with the iBob Order Entry System, the BOBSpec toilet partition selection, and specification method, and 2-, 5-, 10- and 20-day expanded color shipping programs.
• Specifiers choose from a variety of partition materials including Solid Color Reinforced Composite (SCRC), Compact Laminate (CL) and High Pressure Laminate (HPL) with a substantial selection of colors and patterns.
• Mounting configurations, Gap-Free and Maximum Height privacy and hardware options are available.
• SCRC, CL and HPL are extra-durable toilet partition materials that score exceptionally high for graffiti, impact, and scratch-resistance.
• Excellent maintainability is another measure of durability and results in long-term performance, minimizing costly repair and replacement expense.
• Partition hardware is fabricated of 50% –70% post-industrial recycled stainless steel.
• Regional manufacturing and distribution facilities within 500 miles of 70% of the U.S. population conserve transportation energy consumption. Bobrick’s Toilet Partitions can contribute to LEED points.
• Cleanability is a key factor in maintaining partitions in a sanitary condition.
• CL and SCRC surfaces, including doors, stiles and panels, feature Graffiti-Off non-porous surfaces for easy graffiti removal and disinfection.