OSCRE International, a corporate member organization focused on the development and implementation of real estate data standards, announced in late April that the board has elected Soheil Pourhashemi, senior vice president, business technology at Brookfield Properties, as chairperson, and Christopher Devine, global head of client analytics at Cushman & Wakefield, as vice chairperson.
OSCRE’s board includes six returning members and two new board members. Along with Devine, Michael Thompson,
head of BI & data analytics, Americas at JLL Technologies, has joined the board and will serve a two-year term.
At Brookfield, sound ESG practices are integral to building resilient businesses and creating long-term value for our investors and other stakeholders. Our industry, however, continues to face significant challenges with collecting, validating and reporting on ESG data as well as on other meaningful metrics. Through my new role at OSCRE, I’m excited to tackle these challenges to help drive the industry forward.Soheil Pourhashemi, senior vice president, business technology at Brookfield Properties
Returning board members:
• HoChun Ho, Vice President, Enterprise Data Governance at CBRE
• Bill Bernabei, Senior Managing Director of Business Intelligence Consulting at CBRE
• Naseem Wenzel, Executive Director, Head of Real Assets North America at Alpha Lionpoint
• Richard Ferrino, Senior Vice President, Real Estate Technology at Blackstone
• Hans Pedersen, Senior Director of Product Management at Yardi Systems
• Soheil Pourhashemi, Senior Vice President, Business Technology at Brookfield Properties
I look forward to working with the 2022-2023 Board of Directors – industry leaders who hold a variety of roles within their companies and represent diverse perspectives. They will contribute greatly to OSCRE’s expanding engagement with the industry as we focus on increasing adoption of a standards-based approach to building a corporate data strategy. It’s a powerful tool to help organizations advance and assess progress on ESG initiatives. Collaboration is key to solving these challenges, bringing investors, owners and occupiers to the table with external business partners including software developers, service providers and consultants.Lisa Stanley, CEO of OSCRE International