The Association of Medical Facility Professionals (AMFP) Chicago and BOMA Suburban Chicago will host the 2019 Real Estate Healthcare Symposium on Oct. 15 at the OLC Education & Conference Center, Rosemont, Illinois.
The theme is Healthcare Innovations 2029: Perspectives on Healthcare Real Estate in the Next 10 Years. You can register now.
The cost is $95 for AMFP & BOMA Members; $125 for Non-members.
The symposium will feature:
- 2029: A Forward Look at the Continuum of Care. From Jim Jacobsohn, MBA, Sg2, and
Lisa Slama, Ph.D., Sg2.
- Strategic Perspectives on the Future Delivery of Care. From Mark Hoffman, Edward Elmhurst Health System; Tina Pell-Doyle, Lurie Children’s Hospital; moderated by Murray Wolf, Healthcare Real Estate Insights, and Morgan Busch, Intermountain Healthcare.
- Design and Construction’s impact on Healthcare Facilities. From Peter Bulgarelli, Lillibridge and Sarah Meeker Jensen, Jensen + Partners Architects
- Private Equity’s Current and Future Impact on Healthcare Systems / Physician Practices. From Ankur Gupta, McDermott Will & Emery, and Tim Rose, DMG Real Estate Brokerage.
- Fall 2019 Healthcare Real Estate Market Update and Outlook. From Mike Hargrave and Hilda Flower Martin, Revista.