IFMA unveiled a new and enhanced online discussion and document sharing platform called Engage. The site allows members to easily interact and communicate online, to continue conversations and make new professional connections with colleagues in the facility management industry.
- Enhanced notification capabilities – All IFMA members automatically receive daily digest emails of activity within the general discussion area, as well as any specific discussion groups you join. You can also customize the email settings to get the most targeted information at the right frequency for you.
- Faster search results – Within the new platform, searching is faster than ever.
- All your alerts in one spot – In Engage, some or all of your groups can be combined to a single, customized feed.
- Save favorite content – Like a document that you read? Add it to your favorites for quick future access.
- Dedicated platform manager – A site liaison is available to generate discussions and help you connect with fellow users.
Find out more by visiting the new Engage platform.