First impressions are important, but you also need to think about the potential safety liabilities at your entrance. Join us at 12 p.m. EST on Wednesday, March 25, as two facility experts from New Pig show us how to determine the amount of entrance matting needed to minimize slips and falls.
This free webinar covers best practices to keep your building clean, dry and accident-free. Here’s what you’ll come away with:
- Sample calculations based on real-life examples to help you determine how much entrance matting you need to minimize slips and falls.
- Best practices for managing liquids at all doorways.
- Techniques to limit the potential for slip and fall injuries caused by liquids in entrances.
- Advice on preparing a maintenance plan that reduces risks and keeps entrances clean.
- An understanding of the coefficient of friction and how it plays a role in reducing risks.