Armstrong Fluid Technology has unveiled two COMPASS R high efficiency models with ECM motor technology for up to 80 percent energy savings. Featuring an air-cooled ECM motor and advanced design envelope variable speed technology, the COMPASS R20-35 and R40-45 circulators can replace many competing models with bolt-for-bolt connection capability.
The COMPASS R models cover a wide performance range and are energy efficient upgrades for two- and three-piece and wet rotor circulators that also include:
• Posi-Start technology for smooth starting and automatic de-blocking
• Multiple control options including a patented “Auto” mode
• Optimized hydraulics with dry rotor design
• Easy selection of appropriate flow and pressure to meet system demand
• Easy-to-read control panel
• Electrical terminal box designed for quick installation